Packing - COVID-Style
The essential packing list above still holds true, but during a worldwide pandemic, it’s necessary to add a few more things to your list. Of course, these are merely suggestions from a blogger to a reader. Please also check with health experts along with the CDC as recommendations are updated frequently.
· Masks (cloth, disposable)
· Face Shield (for planes, trains, and other automobiles if you are traveling with others)
· Compact hand sanitizer (2-3)
· Disposable gloves
· Lysol wipes
· Non-perishable snacks
· OTC Pain Relievers
· Oximeter (I never knew what this was before COVID-19; a quick reading can measure how well oxygen is binding to red blood cells.)
· Toilet Paper
· Paper Towels
· Ziploc Bags
· Soap (if camping, and just to be on the safe side)
· Water/Water Bottles (be sure to find out what the latest regulations are for bringing liquids on planes).
Here is a link to the Mayo Clinic’s Web Site for suggestions as well. Maybe it’s because I live in Minnesota, but they are a trusted resource for me. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-safe-travel-advice/art-20486965
Add your suggestions in the Comments section.